Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Peek-A-Boo!! :) 8/9/12

Just wanted to give everyone a morning update!  I am on my way out the door to see my pumpkin so this will be brief!

-Colby's dopamine is still holding steady at 2 mcgs which is great news!  PRAISE!!!

-He is getting some blood and platlets right now to bump up his levels a little.  This might help his oxygen level.

-He is at 95% oxygen (he had gotten up to 100% sometime during the night but Elizabeth has him back down to 95 this morning)

-Debbie weighed him last night and he is still at 1 pound 13 ounces but he gained 20 grams :(  so we need prayers that this will go down!

-AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST---MY PUMPKIN PEEKED OPEN ONE EYE THIS MORNING!!!!  I AM SO EXCITED---EVEN IF I MISSED SEEING IT!!!!

Colby is having a good morning and we are on our way up there now!  Please keep praying---it is helping in so many ways!!!

Love,
Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment